Just pushed an update to Twiike (figured why not make an update the same time Twitter was doing theirs).
Enhancements in this release:
- Made signup 1-step using your Nike+ login. This removes the need to use the “Share with friend” link from within Nike+.
- Added pulldown menu to set default distance metric (km/mi) on your Twitter settings. This is now used for any runs published. It’s initially set based on your Nike+ user preferences.
- Added the user tweets to the Twiike timeline to drive additional traffic for Twiike users
- Added retrieve your password (which is set to your Nike+ password when you sign up).
- Added ajax progress bars to all functions that require the server to respond so users don’t think the site is not doing anything
Please keep it coming with the suggestions. I received a ton today and would love to know how to keep making it better for users.